So what's new?!?
In 1.3.0, we've added several new features, and also eliminated a bunch of bugs:
- Tab completion for doc-strings i.e. what arguments are accepted in a function
- Packages can be installed via pip or conda
- Rodeo waits until python kernel is ready
- Matplotlib is now optional
- Fixed bug w/ python paths that include a space or special characters
- Lots of Windows-specific bug fixes
We've gotten tons of excellent feedback and feature suggestions from our users so far and love to hear your thoughts as well.
Feel free to shoot me an email (colin[at]yhathq.com) with bugs, questions, features or any other thoughts you have.